Here’s a fun craft project to start off your week! 🎨🌵
Materials we used – all can be purchased from Amazon.com:
– Preserved moss – SuperMoss brand
– Paint – We used Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint – Linen White
– Small bottle charm
– Leather cord
– Eye hook
1. Paint / dip your hook and set aside to dry
2. Put a layer of pebbles at the bottom of the bottle followed by a layer of soil.
3. Gently tear off some moss and push it carefully into the bottle using the tweezers.
4. When your hook is dry screw it into the cork from the bottle, taking care to line up the center of the cork.
5. Thread the cord through and you’re done!