Everybody’s talking about the Insta-worthy indoor house plant – Epipremnum aureum. Also known as Devil’s Ivy or Pothos, it’s almost impossible to kill and it’ll keep on growing even in the dark!
If you’re stuck for ideas on how to display this botanic beauty, don’t stress: we’ve got a list.
Drop us a comment and tell us which style you liked the best.
1. In a Kokedama
via Succulent Sistas
2. Frame a Mirror
image: Natalie Jeffcott via ApartmentTherapy
3. Hydroponics – No soil gardening!
image: itsprettynice via Instagram
4. Fill gaps in your bookshelf
5. In a Macrame Hanging Planter
via The Anthology
6. Contrast it against a white wall
image: Lauren Bamford via MrKitly
7. Hang it off a log
8. Frame it around the edge of your window sill
image: Frida Ramstedt via Trendenser
9. Or just let it grow in front of the window
10. Above the shower (or on the shower rail)
via Luisa Brimble
11. Use a wall trellis
12. Through the staircase balustrade
image: Dave Michigan
13. In the middle of the staircase
(okay, almost the same as number 12 but this variation was just too cool)
14. Hang it like bunting